Lotus Gardens 200 Hour Teacher Training
Come Meet Director & Lead Teacher Lara Ward to learn about our training: Friday, Aug 30th 6-7:30pm contact us details or to set up a personal call
Two Options to Study One Weekend a Month:
September 14-May24 * at Be Here Now Cheshire
Saturdays & Sundays 10:30-7 * Sept 14 & 15, Oct 12 & 13, Nov 9 & 10, Dec 7 & 8, Jan 11 & 12 and 25, Feb 8 & 9 and 22, March 14 & 15 and 28, April 24 & 25, May 9 and May 23 & 24
October 4-April 18 *at Ah Yoga New Milford
Fridays 6-9:30 (most online/remote), Sat 11:30-8 & Sun Noon-8 * Oct 4-6, Nov 1-3, Dec 6-8, Jan 3-5, Feb 7-9, March 6-8 & March 26-28, April 17-19
Intensive Certifications are offered in New Milford
Schedules are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays * next offering January 2020 contact to set up a call for more info
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
18 Traditional Hatha Poses & Sun Salute
History, Culture & Development
Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Mudras & Bandhas
Breathing & Cleansing Techniques
Sanskrit, Mantras, And Traditional Texts
Relaxation & Meditation
Introduction to Ayurveda
GROW: Asana & Sequencing
Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Restorative, Nidra & Yin Yoga
2 Sun Salutations for Vinyasa Flow
Proper Alignment of 40 Postures
Art & Science of Sequencing
Postural Assessment & Hands On Assists
Smooth Transitions & Gentle Flows
Anatomy for Yoga Teachers
BLOOM: Teach What You Luv!
Honing Your Cues
Developing Private Clients
Modifications for Various Levels
Business & Ethics
Lotus Gardens 200 Hr Teacher Training & Certifications (LGYS) is one of the first comparative study schools in the U.S. and Yoga Alliance approved in CT. Our curriculum evolves with the needs of our ever blossoming yoga community. We focus on preparing our teachers to guide clients and classes through teaching techniques, philosophy and methodology of the best styles brought to the US and taught today: Traditional Hatha, Alignment Based, Vinyasa Flow (strong & gentle), Restorative, Yin and Yoga Nidra. For over 18 years, Lotus Gardens Yoga School has always taught trainees to modify their teaching to work with clients varying levels of conditioning and physical abilities. We prepare you to teach private sessions as well as group classes from beginners to dedicated yoga clients.
Our teacher training is offered in 3 elements; Tradition & Roots; Asana & Sequencing; and Teach What You Love. The three elements (ROOT, GROW & BLOOM) cover a minimum of 180 class room hours, plus 20 hours of self study. You may begin at ROOT or GROW, but must attend BLOOM last.
3 Fee Options * Register Early & Save $275
TUITION includes BOOKS, BINDER & MATERIALS. Prices do not include CT Sales Tax
PAY IN FULL $2,825 (EARLY PAY IN FULL $2,550*)
3 PAYMENTS of $985 = $3,105
8 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $400 = $3,200
For EARLY REGISTRATION application, deposit & first payment must be made 60 DAYS BEFORE PROGRAM START for Oct 4th training payment must be received before Fall 2019 by Aug 4 (Sept program early date has passed - no exceptions!)
1. Download, complete & email your application or pickup/turn in your application at a class or Meet & Greet. Applicants must have a minimum of one year yoga practice; home, studio or gym practice is acceptable. Consideration is made for those in compatible fields. Please contact our office if you have questions regarding your eligibility before applying.
2. Lara Ward, Director of LGYS, will contact you for a personal interview. This is a great opportunity to review the program in detail and ask any questions you have regarding your YTT journey.
3. Make Your NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $150 (159.53 with tax) Click PayPal link or contact us for cash/check payments.
4. Commitment Letter is emailed to you with helpful information. And you're first book and reading list is sent.
5. Week Before Training Begins: May Payment in full, or 1st Payments (remember all books and deposit are included in tuition). CLICK PAYPAL LINK BELOW OR CONTACT US TO PAY BY CHECK OR CASH
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION INFORMATION:
3 PAYMENTS of $985 (+tax) = $3,105 (+ tax)
Payment 1 (with tax is $1,047.54) due on 1st day of training/ for summer intensive 3 payments on each Monday until paid in full
Payment 2 due 1st day of GROW element
Payment 3 due 1st day of TEACH element
8 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $400(+ tax) = $3,200 (+ tax) Due before each training month until paid in full. Not available for summer intensive.
Join us for learning more about your practice and self!!