MULTI CULTURAL MEDITATION EVENT
Wed, Sept 6 at Western CT ST University
Student Center Conference Room
FREE EVENT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
This wondermeditation event is returning to WCSUco-sponsored by the Office of Inter Cultural Affairs, the Center of Compassion, Creativity, and Innovation, and the Institute of Holistic Health Studies at Western.
Do to the overwhelming response and demand, this will be our second year offering the Multi Cultural Meditation event! The basis of this event is on the holistic health approach that considers multidimensional aspects of wellness. It encourages individuals to recognize the whole person: physical, mental, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual. The individual is an active participant in their health decisions and healing processes, including wellness-oriented lifestyle choices. We welcome you to participate in diverse meditation experiencesoffered to the public free of charge! Come enjoy and float home to a wonderful nights rest.
5:15-6pm select from three scheduled workshops each hour:
* Walking Meditation * Christel Autuori
* Mantras as a Meditation Tool * Rebecca Schoenewolf
* Salutation Meditation * Lara Ward
6:15-7pm chose from:
* Hear Yourself - Your Inner Music * Stephen Dydo
* Energy Based Meditations *Jesse Rovero
* Crystal Bowl Meditation * Barrie Sachs
7:15-8pm chose from:
* Meet Your Power Animal * Deana Paqua
* Moving Mindfulness & Meditation * Linda Peck
* Meditation For Your Life * Valerie Rich